Broken Motor Mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because those mounts were solid rubber unlike the 07- up which are liquid filled. That's why the Hummer mounts are better replacements, they're solid rubber too.

that makes me feel better then, at least i didnt have unicorn mounts lol

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because those mounts were solid rubber unlike the 07- up which are liquid filled. That's why the Hummer mounts are better replacements, they're solid rubber too.

:word:

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the Hummer mounts, are there really a difference in the left to the right other than the plate that is shown on Rockauto?

Ob1hybrid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reading these issues brings me to think I too may have a busted mount somewhere. I’ve had my 4 shocks replaced chasing a clunking sound when goin over rough terrain (NYC Roads) and I’ve literally been stopped by other Denali drivers asking about suspension issues. I’m starting to think it’s not the suspension but motor mount that’s causing headeaches. I remember I had a maxima and did the same thing, switched my suspension. I then changed my mounts and it was noise free. It’s important to tell the dealer to check mounts thoroughly.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the Hummer mounts, are there really a difference in the left to the right other than the plate that is shown on Rockauto?

it's what's in between the plates. On the hummer it's just solid rubber. On ours there's a rubber pouch filled with hydraulic fluid.

miatawnt2b

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been doing some I/T work for Phoenix Police Department, and I was talking to some of the Fleet Mechanics. They have an updated part number for a solid mount that they use. They were replacing mounts every 3-6000 miles prior to going with this new mount. They said you'll never have to replace another mount using this part.

25847739-B

-J

2010WhiteHoe

Reaction score
FrankU,

Thank you for the compliment! I am happy to be on the forum and ready at assist anyone who may have a general question or concern about any GM product.

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care
TXMaverick,,

I am happy to hear that you were able to resolve your vehicle issue yourself. Please know that GM Customer Care is here and always happy to assist!

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

Can you contact me about a similar issue please.