Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really should discard my Denali/HD bumper plans and go with an HD/SS combination... lmao.

... Nah, I've seen the HD SS bumper before.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely unique :) I'll be interested to see how it is once all finished and it's 100% buttoned up.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I really should discard my Denali/HD bumper plans and go with an HD/SS combination... lmao.

... Nah, I've seen the HD SS bumper before.

We need some before and after side by side comparison pics so we can see the difference.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See, I just can't actually like that style hood. It's lines just don't match anything else on the truck... and that bothers me.

But to each their own. I'm sure it looks pretty decent in person.

Figured out how I am going to clean up the fenders and have an idea how I can build the other flare since the idea I used on the passenger side somewhat failed on me for the driver side, so now to figure out how to maintain the front and back positions while pushing out the wheel arch without distorting the edge that lines up with the fender...

It is somewhat fun, I promise. Though tedious and slow. I should have just glassed the entire damned fender. lol.

But I have a plan for the grille, which involves building a mesh overlay, so I get to figure that one out.

I also REALLY REALLY REALLY need to start getting rid of random parts I have laying around the garage. I have a lot of them.

But for the time being, I have to try and get this drawing done that I am working on for my brother. He'll be here in a couple weeks and this one is important to finish so I have to put the Tahoe to the side and focus on this. Not a big deal, weather turned to shit again so I really don't want to be outside in the cold and rain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz