Best insurance company for Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeFL2017

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Progressive just raised my rate, anyone have suggestions for Florida coverage? Going to shop around, insurance companies like to creep the rates up until you get annoyed and shop them.

Any and all replies appreciated!

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can’t say don’t know your city age driving record etc but we moved to Geico and literally did like the commercial saved $300 over State Farm we had for 20 years. Good luck.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Sounds weird, but do you have a financial advisor? Check with them and see what they say. I had one for a while years back and he was awesome in helping me find any and every way to save on any kind of vehicle and home owners insurance. Might be worth a shot [emoji1745]

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
You need to look at the policies and see what they cover when youre in an accident. Will they use OEM parts or Aftermarket? New or used? State Farm has always had some of the best coverage, but that comes at a higher cost... but its there when you need it, which is the whole point of insurance. Guico, Nationwide and Progressive have been some of the worst here in Houston for the collision business. They dont want to cover shit, and when they do, its aftermarket junk parts. Always had good luck with Allstate, USAA, State Farm.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to look at the policies and see what they cover when youre in an accident. Will they use OEM parts or Aftermarket? New or used? State Farm has always had some of the best coverage, but that comes at a higher cost... but its there when you need it, which is the whole point of insurance. Guico, Nationwide and Progressive have been some of the worst here in Houston for the collision business. They dont want to cover shit, and when they do, its aftermarket junk parts. Always had good luck with Allstate, USAA, State Farm.
My experience with State Farm is they ALWAYS want to use cheap/used parts when their drivers have damaged my vehicles. Nationwide has always been great for me. Allstate has better rates, if you don’t have teenagers with a few tickets. Lol

OP
OP
TahoeFL2017

TahoeFL2017

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Florida , 51 years old, wife had a minor fender bender last year but clean record otherwise. So it looks like Geico, Liberty Mutual, and AAA will be getting calls. Appreciate all the replies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts