Best/Cheapest tires on market?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OnE_bAd_HoE

OnE_bAd_HoE

Reaction score
I thought about Kumho I've used them for my Hondas and they hold up well.

I would love to put Pirelli or Toyo but thats out of my range for now.

BTW Dirk did you get your wheels in yet

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't understand you guys sometimes ... you have trucks that cost tens of thousands of dollars and weigh 3 tons, vanity mods also in the thousands, some of you have families, and you try to save a couple of hundred bucks on tires. I dunno, for me there's just no way I'm putting inferior tires ... sure they might run and drain well enough most of the time, but if I can't trust my tires nothing else really matters. 2 drachmas.

I have not noticed enough difference in the tires to justify the price difference. I could be wrong though as I am no expert on tires.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand you guys sometimes ... you have trucks that cost tens of thousands of dollars and weigh 3 tons, vanity mods also in the thousands, some of you have families, and you try to save a couple of hundred bucks on tires. I dunno, for me there's just no way I'm putting inferior tires ... sure they might run and drain well enough most of the time, but if I can't trust my tires nothing else really matters. 2 drachmas.

+1 on this.

IMO, the Nitto NT 420S would be the best 'bang for your buck' and I don't even have them yet... I'm on the brink of purchasing some 305/40/22's for $720 shipped..

Sick tread... good all seasoned tire... great price... I think that's pretty cheap for the quality and look of the tire.

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought about Kumho I've used them for my Hondas and they hold up well.

I would love to put Pirelli or Toyo but thats out of my range for now.

BTW Dirk did you get your wheels in yet

nope... just sent another email to get a status. They've been at the painter for over a week!!! :emotions122:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope... just sent another email to get a status. They've been at the painter for over a week!!! :emotions122:

Off topic Q-- Dirk, have you been hunting for the OEM chrome strip power running boards? I've been on the hunt for the Elusive black Denali and that's the #1 criteria i've put at the top of my list. Purely for aesthetic reasons and not for functionality... I just think it looks like the 'cleanest' running board option you can get... and that if you have standard running boards, you would have to spend an arm and a leg to get this factory option.

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can't use cheap and best in the same sentence when talking about tires.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Off topic Q-- Dirk, have you been hunting for the OEM chrome strip power running boards? I've been on the hunt for the Elusive black Denali and that's the #1 criteria i've put at the top of my list. Purely for aesthetic reasons and not for functionality... I just think it looks like the 'cleanest' running board option you can get... and that if you have standard running boards, you would have to spend an arm and a leg to get this factory option.

I've found them. Had a good deal, but they had some damage to them, so I would have had to basically tear them apart and build a new one out of my existing board and the damaged one. Said F-it.

There are brand new ones on ebay for $900 shipped. That is an option for me.

Believe it or not, we've turned them off before and I find that I get agitated when I don't have them to step on...lol, and I'm 5'11" and the truck is lowered. I guess its a matter of convenience.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've found them. Had a good deal, but they had some damage to them, so I would have had to basically tear them apart and build a new one out of my existing board and the damaged one. Said F-it.

There are brand new ones on ebay for $900 shipped. That is an option for me.

Believe it or not, we've turned them off before and I find that I get agitated when I don't have them to step on...lol, and I'm 5'11" and the truck is lowered. I guess its a matter of convenience.

Yea they are an option for you because you have power running boards already you lucky bastard haha. Just sell yours and get em... it's gonna really set off the running boards/LTZ door chrome moulding trim!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz