anyone have these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Halos always remind me of this
6a00e551b0f0ec8833011168596360970c-pi

A bit ricey on anything without a propeller emblem.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those aint bad, i dont kno how i feel about those little LEDs off to the side tho.
I have the halos in my headlights, didnt really want em but the headlights were on sale and were going to get cut up anyway, so cheap was a plus. I have the halos tied into my fog lights so they arent always on but do help light up the headlight housing more when their on and really arent noticeable, or if i wanna look cheezy i can turn on only my fogs and their alot more noticeable

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking into the halo's with the LED corners. I just have not mad my purchase yet..
Trying to find a decent deal as well..

OP
OP
D

droppedHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look like i might have to be the person on the forum to try um out.
the leds are questionable to me as well but you dont have to connect them... i might use them with my blinkers...:hands:

swtz71 can i see the link to the other ones you've been looking at?

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look like i might have to be the person on the forum to try um out.
the leds are questionable to me as well but you dont have to connect them... i might use them with my blinkers...:hands:

The set i have in have a little 194 light with a difuser lens, didnt have it hooked up for a long time but now its tied into the my DRL's and they pop on when i unlock from my key fob, looks pretty good at night and is a nice little effect

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
that picture is absolutly priceless....

as for the lights, not a fan of lights like this...

here is my next set, assuming I ever get back on my feet http://www.brightheadlights-hid.com/Headlights-x2020.htm

I have always loved those as well. I would have them already but I have a hard time forking out 400 bucks for a set of headlights when there is a bunch of other stuff I want to get done as well.

OP
OP
D

droppedHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont like those for my truck ty and for the price they must be smoking good...i can do a retro with infinity fx projectors for $520

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heavychevyvito

Latest posts