Another Headlight Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ if you feel confident in your abilities that is also an option.

MainahBob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey I'm looking at these headlights as i really like the DRL Bar thats on modern cars

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FOR-99-02-...LIGHT-LAMP-TOOL-SET-CHROME-CLEAR/383467748536

I'm hoping that being ~$200 they may be better than the super cheap $60 ebay lights. Has anyone used these or something like it?

I have a ‘16 Tahoe and the lighting was really bad. So last winter (as my first of many Covid projects!) I upgraded the low and high beam lighting. After a ton of research I went with Supernova ( H11 for the lows, 9005 for the highs.). Incredible difference. The lows were simple to change, the highs were quick difficult as I have pretty big hands. Nice bright white lighting. Very pleased with the way it turned out.

DrummerDude70

Reaction score
I used the Depo projector housings, low beam HID, fogs and high beams LEDs. Am very pleased with the results! Job was VERY easy.

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
another option is to do a projector retrofit. you can add a strip for drl while they are open. someone like classys retros is a good place to look for custom work if your not willing/able to undertake such a task.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo