95 tahoe Blend doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warndogg

Reaction score
No, probably not. The actuator is probably bad or something is physically blocking the door/flap. It should not move beyond the 2 detents on the actuator. With the actuator off you should be able to manually move the door. If you can't you will need to remove dash and fix. Hopefully you just need an actuator.

OP
OP
vendo

vendo

Reaction score
i can move it with the actuator off and defrost works,can you index them if you take them apart?

warndogg

Reaction score
You may be able to fix the motor by taking it apart. I think there maybe might even be a post or two around here about that. Honestly If you have the cash they are under like $40 I would go that route.

OP
OP
vendo

vendo

Reaction score
ok i will get an ac delco one...i just wonder if the newer a/c control using the wiring harness was the issue..

OP
OP
vendo

vendo

Reaction score
my acuator is in the middle when i put it on defrost,the pictures posted shows the pointer on the right most line of the 3.

warndogg

Reaction score
The new one? If so take it off while in center (middle) position and manually move your vent until you only have air at floor then put the actuator back on and it should work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons