95 tahoe Blend doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
vendo

vendo

Reaction score
yes 3 wires brown and ground have voltage i didnt check the white one..if i started it would probably be 12volts

OP
OP
vendo

vendo

Reaction score
I had volt meter on brown and black and voltage changed..should i check the white and ground?

OP
OP
vendo

vendo

Reaction score
i put 12v into my old one and it moves no problem..small motor.

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had volt meter on brown and black and voltage changed..should i check the white and ground?

Yes, check both. One will be a battery and the other will be a signal and is what changes based on the dial setting. I want to say it (the signal one) ranged from 1 to 12V or maybe it was 1 to 5. Something like that, but definitely a noticeable range that you can see on the meter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
vendo

vendo

Reaction score
so the white one and the ground for the signal and turn dial..will try that tues after work..

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went and checked mine (1998 model). White to ground is signal and varies from 12V (face vent panel dial setting or all the way counterclockwise) to about 0.5V on full defrost. It was around 6V at the 12 o’clock dial position.

Brown to ground is battery and was always 12V or so. Doesn’t change with dial position.

OP
OP
vendo

vendo

Reaction score
what do i do if there is no signal from that wire?

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would point to an issue with the control panel or damaged wiring in between it and the actuator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts