'52 Suburban swamp to sweet!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bigdog9191999

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright guys, i was looking through the thread trying to see what i was missing so i could grab it off my phone and get it loaded ad realized that the beginning to current is all on the first page, post number 7 is where it is currently at ( it was driven a little and had some body cracks show and he had to do a little repair, but to look at it, it looks exactly the same as those pics.

hoping to get some vid of it, maybe even a ride/drive it a little. i will be sure to add that stuff if i do. and sorry I don't have any more awesome to go with it yet,

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 1950 custom deluxe panel. The guy we got it from never gave us the title and he came and stole it back while my parents were renting out the farm. Did they quit calling them panels or did having the side window make it a suburban?

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a weird deal, he had told me that my parents said he could use this Z24 cavalier to go see his kids, and then didn't turn the fan on, and blew the car up. So he gave us the panel to make up for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts