2021 Tahoe Cross Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VAguy68

Reaction score
Bumping this back up. The shop chevy site is saying out of stock until July 30. Thule and Yakima have a TBD on their website. Any have any other options?

uptown_nyc

Reaction score
I reached out to Thule again to see if they've been able to produce compatible mounts. This was their response:

"To date, there has been no update on this vehicle. As my colleague mentioned, we will update our website as soon as fit information becomes available."

I do have the factory cross bars, and they're fine. No noise and they fit in my garage. I was considering swapping them out for the Thule cross-bars as I believe they typically have models available with a wider horizontal mounting area suitable to carry both a kayak and another mount, but we're deep into the 2021 model year and they don't have a product yet, so I'm not hopeful that the situation will change anytime soon.

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the OEM ones. They do sit high and come with the key. Mine were actually a dealer add on but they are priced at $495. Not sure from the link but I've tried buying stuff from them and...well lets just say IS needs to do an overhaul on that site.

Attachments

• 32CBE674-6EAA-4E36-905D-659CCC458460.jpeg
    32CBE674-6EAA-4E36-905D-659CCC458460.jpeg
    618.7 KB · Views: 49

JFreeze

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What part of the country do you live in. I just purchased a Tahoe with them on it that I would be willing to part with. I am in NC. Not really interested in shipping them.
Eddie, I know you said you are not interested in shipping them, but I am interested and would pay for the shipping and your effort if you are still looking to get rid of them. I am in Texas.

Jk17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone with the factory/ dealer installed cross bars post a picture of the key? I bought a 2021 AT4 XL used and it has the dealer installed cross bars but I did not get a key. I’m fine leaving them on the vehicle and they fit in my garage but I want to find keys in case I need to take the bars off or move them. I just want to see a picture of the key so I know where to begin to find replacement keys. The dealers have been zero help.

There is no noticeable noise with the bars installed by the way.

ecusurfer83

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What part of the country do you live in. I just purchased a Tahoe with them on it that I would be willing to part with. I am in NC. Not really interested in shipping them.
What part of NC are you in? And do you still have the cross bars? I am in ENC

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone with the factory/ dealer installed cross bars post a picture of the key? I bought a 2021 AT4 XL used and it has the dealer installed cross bars but I did not get a key. I’m fine leaving them on the vehicle and they fit in my garage but I want to find keys in case I need to take the bars off or move them. I just want to see a picture of the key so I know where to begin to find replacement keys. The dealers have been zero help.

There is no noticeable noise with the bars installed by the way.
Huh. Got a photo of your rig with those cross bars mounted? How about a photo with the cross bars and a note with your username, current date and a roll of toilet paper? Otherwise this sounds sketchy AF.

Oakislandbum

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there, I live in Greensboro and travel to and through Fayetteville often. How much for the cross bars? Thanks! David

samoni

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a yukon 2021 crossbar from the AUXPACBO store on Amazon. It works well. There is also a crossbar suitable for tahoes in the shop, which is lockable and has low wind noise. It is highly recommended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts