2010 WDT Denali with 2/3 drop and CK916s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This was the belltech kit right? Are yiu bottoming out in rear bumpstops? Did you do nrw endlinks in the rear to correct swaybar angle?

OP
OP
T

tdrumm

Reaction score
This was the belltech kit right? Are yiu bottoming out in rear bumpstops? Did you do nrw endlinks in the rear to correct swaybar angle?

Yes, the bell tech 2/3 kit, spindles and coils with the spacer installed. Replaced auto ride links with shorter ones. It's not bottoming out, she just doesn't like it.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummer she doesn't like it but I know how it goes.

Don't forget about me. I would be interested in the sale when it's all off.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
weird the 5305 coils ride good on these trucks

OP
OP
T

tdrumm

Reaction score
weird the 5305 coils ride good on these trucks

I've had three lowered trucks before (including one with Hotchkis coils and leafs) and this rides the best out of all of them, although I like a firmer ride.

08grey, I will definately hit you up when I take it off. Looking like I will do it in two weeks. Where are you located?

I'm also going to be selling a modded Escalade 3rd brake light that she doesn't like either. That didn't even get a chance to be installed. She likes stock.

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, 16 minutes too late. [emoji53] I'll be next in line for the 3rd brake light.

gmunee23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would also be interested in the lowering kit if you still have it. I am located in Arkansas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbris21