FrankenBetty- The 95 2 door Tahoe Junkyard build thread- Long and pic heavy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dkknaebel

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
One of my mirrors got installed, it looks awesome. I need to get a new control switch for the driver side, it doesnt go up. But I'm sure I can find one somewhere or go rob 6 more from the junkyard. Oh I just heard the Betty crank up, she's so loud and awesome! I am also a storage yard for my truck, my son's 85 square body and our buddy's 89 Hydrastream. Tim is taking our boat out on Saturday so he's going to use Betty to tow the Hydrastream out of the way. I can't wait to get pics of that.

Back surgery went really well. I'm out of a lot of pain and I can walk again and not limp! Two weeks cannot come soon enough. I'm missing my fav fishing tourney this weekend but I'll be back in business for the MacDill airshow.

20200308_072415.jpg 20200311_162051.jpg 20200311_162055.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
One of my mirrors got installed, it looks awesome. I need to get a new control switch for the driver side, it doesnt go up. But I'm sure I can find one somewhere or go rob 6 more from the junkyard. Oh I just heard the Betty crank up, she's so loud and awesome! I am also a storage yard for my truck, my son's 85 square body and our buddy's 89 Hydrastream. Tim is taking our boat out on Saturday so he's going to use Betty to tow the Hydrastream out of the way. I can't wait to get pics of that.

Back surgery went really well. I'm out of a lot of pain and I can walk again and not limp! Two weeks cannot come soon enough. I'm missing my fav fishing tourney this weekend but I'll be back in business for the MacDill airshow.

View attachment 242216 View attachment 242217 View attachment 242218
Hydrastrem? Is it like an Airstream?

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score

View attachment 242216 View attachment 242217 View attachment 242218
More info on the square body? I happen to own one myself

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
The 85 is my son's. He is putting a turbo LS in it and making it a sleeper. It is a long bed, lowered and pretty decent. He also has an 02 Trans Am that he is building as a manual drag car.
Ironically, that is the plan for my square body!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505