FrankenBetty- The 95 2 door Tahoe Junkyard build thread- Long and pic heavy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dkknaebel

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
Are those pickups also in your stable? Have you and Tim ever met up with Nathan and his wife? Y'all are pretty close by and both restoring GMT400s.
So the 1985 C10 is my son's, Jeremy, he is home from Navy after active duty. He also is working on building 2002 Trans Am for the track. The 85 is a sleeper, he is keeping that pretty stock on the outside. The Trans Am was going to be a manual drag car but I think, Tim, my husband, talked him out of that and into a trans brake auto drag car. Tim used to run a 72 Nova with a blown Hemi in it, alcohol injected 500" motor. Tim also had a 91 GMC Syclone and he was building a 69 Nova cruiser but we bought a house so it got sold. The leftover stereo parts from the Nova are going in my truck.

Jeremy also has a 09 GMC sierra 1500 quad cab 4wd. And Tim has a 12 Sierra extended cab heavy duty 1500.

And I don't believe I know Nathan or his wife

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins

Latest posts