2007 Yukon Denali Build (This got outta hand really quick...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ironworkerjoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did a lot this week... Started by taking out my BellTech drop struts up front and put in some double adjustable QA1 coil overs and also removed my rear BellTech springs and put in Tony's 5-6" spring with a spacer. I put in helper bags and did the free travel mod while I was back there. Also put double adjustable QA1 shocks in the rear. The truck rides 1000X better now than it did before.

View attachment 228459

View attachment 228460

View attachment 228461

Last week I also redid my air intake and used 5" tube for the entire thing. Added a honeycomb before the MAF sensor as well...

View attachment 228462

View attachment 228463

Glade you like the ride! what are the model numbers for the rear shocks? I’m want to order some for my rear also.

OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glade you like the ride! what are the model numbers for the rear shocks? I’m want to order some for my rear also.
It’s been a ton of fun. I had a blast at the Woodward Dream Cruise last week. Got in some great racing and those shocks are still working great. I was able to out 60’ a McLaren 720S using launch control and a Lamborghini Huracan at the same time.

All the parts I used are in this thread, took me 30 seconds to find the post.

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...-hand-really-quick.92148/page-36#post-1365136

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any racing videos you can post?
I didn’t really catch a damn thing, my passenger was an idiot and couldn't even turn on the GoPro on his side. Here’s a few short ones and one some kid took of me launching at a light.

Nothing special here...

Snap, Crackle, Pop

McLaren 720s vs Lamborghini Huracan Evo - I had a crap launch because I tried to leave with boost and also had just blown up my A/C compressor which chills my blower. ECU was pulling a ton of timing on this run so I was down almost 100hp. We ran again from a roll and I did much better but did not get it on video unfortunately. I put air in the helper bags for the first time and it was hooking up great all day, not sure why I had to try and leave with boost on this one, stupid mistake.

Good clean race with a modded G8 GXP, again, camera man was an idiot...

There was so much more action I wish I could have caught on camera. I took out a Porsche GT3 from a dig and a roll, gapped a Demon Challenger, totally spanked a 6th Gen Camaro SS with a built 427/6 Speed and so much more. I even did a little pull with a C8 Corvette from a roll and pulled on him too. I'll look through the rest of my footage and see what else I can post.

OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More AWD launches, one rolling AWD burnout at the end.

*I'm not really sure why they aren't showing up in HD, YouTube might still be processing them or something...

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
More AWD launches, one rolling AWD burnout at the end.
Love it!! I'd take your truck any day of the week over those fancy expensive imports. I'm all about sleepers. I'm sure those expensive guys shit a brick when you were keeping up with them. Forget about that BMW lol! Love it! Keep ******** on those guys. Gotta post some more vids.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love it!! I'd take your truck any day of the week over those fancy expensive imports. I'm all about sleepers. I'm sure those expensive guys shit a brick when you were keeping up with them. Forget about that BMW lol! Love it! Keep ******** on those guys. Gotta post some more vids.
Hell yeah!! ‘Merica!! Love your truck man.

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That evo race was predictable. Still awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts