2007 GMC Yukon Denali P0300

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carlo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Last night I remote started my Yukon and after a minute it died..did start it up again, now with the key and noticed rough idle and strong gasoline smell. Lots of warning lights, traction control, Stabilitrak, P0300.... Cylinder bank on the driver's side didn't work...
Dutch AAA, the ANWB, came to the rescue. Mechanic figured out that there was no ground... But as they don't have the wire schemes for this car he couldn't find the location of the ground wire on the engine. Also he wasn't sure which wire was the ground wire... So he left me standing on the side of the road. So, next day with the help of YouTube I figured out where the ground wire is connected to the engine and which wire is the ground wire. Made a bypass and voila, all codes are gone and engine is humming like it used to... Solution is on the YouTube channel of South Main Auto Repair
So check out this first if you have the P0300 code without any other codes pointing at specific cylinders and a whole cylinder bank stops working...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660