2007 Yukon Denali Build (This got outta hand really quick...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The power is unreal but I gotta know why your dash isn’t cracked.
Lol, that's a really good questions and I really don't know the answer. I can tell you that it has been garage kept for it's entire life and doesn't sit out in the sun too much so that probably helps. No crack at all though...

As for the power, I'm very happy with how it's been performing. I was pretty disappointed with the 720S/Evo race but after looking at the data logs, I noticed that it was running very lean and pulling timing like crazy. I was running it with just under half a tank of gas and the secondary fuel pump kicks in off a 7psi Hobbs switch. Right after launch, my fuel pressure dropped and I was running about 30% lean. I'm lucky I didn't blow the thing up but it makes me really want a rematch. I think with a full tank of gas, good launch and cooler temps with my chiller, those "super cars" would have been left in the dust. Oh well, maybe next time... Time to fabricate a custom fuel tank for this thing and start running drag radials.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
I didn’t really catch a damn thing, my passenger was an idiot and couldn't even turn on the GoPro on his side. Here’s a few short ones and one some kid took of me launching at a light.

Nothing special here...

Snap, Crackle, Pop

McLaren 720s vs Lamborghini Huracan Evo - I had a crap launch because I tried to leave with boost and also had just blown up my A/C compressor which chills my blower. ECU was pulling a ton of timing on this run so I was down almost 100hp. We ran again from a roll and I did much better but did not get it on video unfortunately. I put air in the helper bags for the first time and it was hooking up great all day, not sure why I had to try and leave with boost on this one, stupid mistake.

Good clean race with a modded G8 GXP, again, camera man was an idiot...

There was so much more action I wish I could have caught on camera. I took out a Porsche GT3 from a dig and a roll, gapped a Demon Challenger, totally spanked a 6th Gen Camaro SS with a built 427/6 Speed and so much more. I even did a little pull with a C8 Corvette from a roll and pulled on him too. I'll look through the rest of my footage and see what else I can post.
There is only one question I have from all of this. How many people did you surprise with the 2 step?

OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is only one question I have from all of this. How many people did you surprise with the 2 step?
Surprise? Lol, I scared the crap out of several people... I can say that the muffler seems to have broken in after all the miles I put on the truck because it's much louder in general. As you can hear in a few of the videos, it burbles and pops on deceleration a lot. It's addicting for sure and sounds amazing in person.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Surprise? Lol, I scared the crap out of several people... I can say that the muffler seems to have broken in after all the miles I put on the truck because it's much louder in general. As you can hear in a few of the videos, it burbles and pops on deceleration a lot. It's addicting for sure and sounds amazing in person.
Have you made any more changes to the 2 step? Does it shoot bigger fireballs? :flame:

OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you made any more changes to the 2 step? Does it shoot bigger fireballs? :flame:
I really haven’t messed with it much. I think it’s set at 3,500 or 3,800rpm or something like that. It shoots pretty good flames. I’ve thought about turning it up but It’s really ******* the tensioners. I’ll have to get a video under the hood one day, it’s pretty violent lol. I need to replace a tensioner so maybe I’ll do it before I do that.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really haven’t messed with it much. I think it’s set at 3,500 or 3,800rpm or something like that. It shoots pretty good flames. I’ve thought about turning it up but It’s really ******* the tensioners. I’ll have to get a video under the hood one day, it’s pretty violent lol. I need to replace a tensioner so maybe I’ll do it before I do that.
I don’t recall seeing any 2-step flame videos... did I miss them? [emoji3166]