1994 K1500 Suburban at BAT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

I am bidding on this. Is out of Idaho and then Oregon. This thing looks fantastic. I know I am not gonna get it but is fun to bid on it right now.

Watch the video and listen to what the door closing sounds like on the rear passenger side. Solid thunk, like new sound.

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I am bidding on this. Is out of Idaho and then Oregon. This thing looks fantastic. I know I am not gonna get it but is fun to bid on it right now.

Watch the video and listen to what the door closing sounds like on the rear passenger side. Solid thunk, like new sound.
Nice truck! I love the original window sticker. Good luck!

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

This auction ends tomorrow and I was in at $11,500 but is now up to $14,500. If I was to win this rig I would seriously think of selling my Z71. Decisions, decisions.....

Hard to sell something I have put so much money and sweat in. But, rigs like this Suburban don't come around that often.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
This auction ended and I was gonna bid $17,250 for it but hesitated and lost out on the high bid of $17k but the reserve was not met and so it did not sell and the high bidder and the seller will contact each other to see if they can work something out. I did call the seller and emailed too with my contact info to see if we could work something out. I will wait it out and see what happens.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Turns out, I talked to the seller, the buyer/high bidder on this rig came to an agreed upon price of $18,000 and the buyer is gonna have it shipped to Mo.

The seller told me he would contact me if the deal falls thru.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I find them and then they go quick if they are in great shape and the focus is on a 2 door Tahoe at the moment. I found a 1999 tahoe and contacted today but will need to wait till tomorrow to hear back:

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/ctd/d/portland-1999-chevrolet-tahoe-4x4-only/7540351355.html

Another from the same dealer but I don't want lifted:

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The white one is interesting since the base trims were less common. It’d be a bonus if you could speak with the previous owner (roll-cage).

Just me being particular, but a dealer asking twenty-plus for a truck and not changing the burned-out headlight says a lot about their “inspection” process. eBay seems to be rife with ads like that.

Good luck, hope you find something that you like!

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I contacted them just to find out about the roll cage but I did not notice the headlight. Thanks. I moved from KCMO to Eugene, Or., at end of 1995, and drove my new 1996 2 door Tahoe Sport out. It was white with black accents.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Anyway, the white one is out of my price range, even if I wanted it. That roll cage kind of puts me off. The other one, from same dealer, is lifted...not interested in that.

But I did find one that is in my price range and the right color and lets me do some things to personalize it. I have contacted him and asked if lifted and he said no, so I know he is listening now. It is about a 1.5 hour trip away.

I just hope that the body is as straight as the pics seem to show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645