07Burb's SLOW "build up"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's getting to be that time where I address the suspension again on this heap and starting to toss around around going to a coilover set up :hmm:

research, research, research.......

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's getting to be that time where I address the suspension again on this heap and starting to toss around around going to a coilover set up :hmm:

Thanks to a push in the right direction by @yates ™ I think I already have a solid lead on a solution. Gonna grab some measurements this weekend and should have a quote for a kit to convert the front to coilover by Monday. :popcorn:

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kit are you planning on going with?
This will stay at the same height or to go a little lower or higher?

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What kit are you planning on going with?
This will stay at the same height or to go a little lower or higher?
Goal is the same height. I'll know more details on the kit after I get the measurements and all that.

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Goal is the same height. I'll know more details on the kit after I get the measurements and all that.

What brand? I want to do coil overs and get rid of magnaride but can’t decide on going up to 4” or staying at 2.5”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You’ve had this for so long I’ve read about you doing your suspension 3 times now I think. I wish you’d try a level and 32/33s [emoji16]

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Atomics kit? Viking coil-overs?
I believe the kits are all the same its the height/lengths of shock and rates that are different.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’ve had this for so long I’ve read about you doing your suspension 3 times now I think. I wish you’d try a level and 32/33s [emoji16]

It’s gone through a few different iterations and I’m sure this won’t be the last one :)

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Atomics kit? Viking coil-overs?
I believe the kits are all the same its the height/lengths of shock and rates that are different.
Actually yes on both. Just submitted my order with him this morning. Hope to have the stuff in a week or and then install after that. Cannot wait to feel the improvement of handling. Considering the price of the setup this thing should trump everything to this point :)

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What brand? I want to do coil overs and get rid of magnaride but can’t decide on going up to 4” or staying at 2.5”

Viking :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160