07Burb's SLOW "build up"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calm down Cob.... Shit happens in 3's

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
At this point it feels like it's happened in 33's over the last 5 months or so :okay2: this thing needs to chill out lol

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What makes you think that ;)

If you get to your suspension before me, I'd take the uppers off your hands. Technically, I really only need one hahaha.

I'm sure the question is being asked wtf for (cough cough Yuko04 ;) ), its to make some new uppers out of some chromoly I have lying around. To go with the lowers that I think I have all the parts for. Uppers are just an odd shape and it would give me time to bend some up and fiddle around with my bender. Also so I wouldn't have my Tahoe down for a few days.

I'll eventually start a thread, once I have everything.

Enough about me. Back to the show 07Burb :)
@992dr It's looking like I should have the time to get the Spohn upper and lower control arms in this week along with my panhard bar so that'll finally happen :waytogo: Then the plan is next weekend to put in my new struts on the front in time to put on my new tires that are supposed to arrive tomorrow along with get it aligned by a week from today. Made my appt with the shop this morning for that so that's what I'm shooting for!

While I was in there I got a card of a guy they recommend to fix my gauge cluster issue. He's a mobile guy, too, so he'll come to me where ever I'm at to fix it. I'm gonna give him a call today and see what his prices are and maybe have him fix that while my burb is in the shop for the tires OR just have him come to my house. We'll see what he says. I'm about 30 minutes south of the city so if he charges by how far he has to travel I'll just have him meet me at the shop or at work LOL

Anyway, big week or so for this thing. Seems like 190k is the magic number for a lot of things to need to be given attention regardless of how meticulously you maintain your stuff :) I'm trying to keep positive and keep on chugging with it but some days are better than others lol

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ill trade ya....I could use along body lol
no trade, bub :slap: lol If I was to replace it it'd be an ESV or a crew cab truck. We'll see if things start to settle back down again after I get this next wave of work completed. If things settle down this Fall and it stops with the nickle and diming every other day we'll keep rocking it til the wheels fall off. I just thing little things are all happening at once and I'm getting overly frustrated lol

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hmm:

lol

Forum statistics