07Burb's SLOW "build up"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spohn arms and panhard bar installed today. Also got my AC working again. Hopefully it stays fixed this time :okay2:

Tomorrow I'm doing my front struts and tierods in the garage. Then Monday tires and alignment happen

IMG_8113.JPG

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spohn arms and panhard bar installed today. Also got my AC working again. Hopefully it stays fixed this time :okay2:

Tomorrow I'm doing my front struts and tierods in the garage. Then Monday tires and alignment happen

View attachment 179044

what's the verdict on the Spohn control arms---noticeable difference from stock?

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL! yeah I've only driven them maybe 20 miles so far and that was on the hwy so let me give it some time :)

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like no difference. :oops:

Last edited:

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced my factory rear control arms with billet arms on a Crown Vic years ago. The difference was immediate and very noticeable. :)

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like no difference. :oops:
Lol I just don't drive my burb like a race car but I can tell that the rear wheels are more centered which is one of the points of the mod. If I'd also gotten a beefed sway bar it'd also make a big difference but a big girl like a burb is always going to have a certain level of body roll. By the end of day tomorrow I'll have new struts on the front and at that point my suspension will all be new and should be a huge improvement over how it was just a couple weeks ago when this effort started.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score

View attachment 179044
Make sure they are adjusted perfect so your rear end doesn't dog track.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk