07Burb’s 2013 LTZ Burb Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changed her oil (see the GMT900 thread) and she's running good.
Will be ordering a new set of OEM handles here soon to replace the ones that are currently on it as one or two are needing replaced.
After that will be new muffler for slight more rumbles over stock
This winter I'll also be upgrading the brakes with some drilled/slotted rotors and ceramic pads
The next major change/update to her will be in the spring or early summer when I'll lower her.

The progress on my "builds" are never fast or all that active. Got too many other obligations that require my attention so things just happen when they happen. Literally took me 5 or 6 years to get my 07 from stock to where I wanted it. This one probably won't take that long because it's essentially how I want it other than more minor tweaks and getting her lower. Then eventually I'll throw some 22s on her but I'm in no hurry for that because the tires on these 20s are brand new and these 20s are a good looking wheel.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get painted handles. They look so much better than the chrome and don't break like the chrome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan