07burb’s 1991 GMC R3500 Crew Cab Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dually work before Christmas was my fun. Had to replace the water pump this last weekend. I always hate that job because of all the crap you gotta take off just to get to the water pump on a 91 big block. It took me a few hours but the job was successful :)

I also put in some new LED tails on her :)

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a cool project and some great headway already. The bar keeps getting raised. 1-2 trucks isn't enough, so let's just make it stock standard to have 3-4 or more from all the GM generations.

Nice find and addition to the driveway!

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dually work before Christmas was my fun. Had to replace the water pump this last weekend. I always hate that job because of all the crap you gotta take off just to get to the water pump on a 91 big block. It took me a few hours but the job was successful :)

I also put in some new LED tails on her :)

Those tails are beyond awesome!

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those tails are beyond awesome!
Thanks, man! I love them! When you hit the brakes they also do like 3 bursts before it hits solid red to alert the fine folks behind you that you're stopped and they'd better stop too :rofl: It's definitely an upgrade over the originals.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a cool project and some great headway already. The bar keeps getting raised. 1-2 trucks isn't enough, so let's just make it stock standard to have 3-4 or more from all the GM generations.

Nice find and addition to the driveway!
My wife just asked the other night as I was telling her about some other trucks I was "finding" online...."Can we just take a break for a bit?" referring to the truck hoarding :rofl: I told her I was pretty content now with what we have so no need to worry about that right now but it struck me as funny. I did warn her that of what we have now, I don't see any of it leaving any time in the near future but I wouldn't mind adding stuff and getting into car flipping essentially. I feel like I could be fairly successful at it as long as I could keep "the budget" in mind between the point of buying and then selling it for profit. She just glared :happy175: .......but she never disagreed with my idea LOL

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
My wife just asked the other night as I was telling her about some other trucks I was "finding" online...."Can we just take a break for a bit?" referring to the truck hoarding :rofl: I told her I was pretty content now with what we have so no need to worry about that right now but it struck me as funny. I did warn her that of what we have now, I don't see any of it leaving any time in the near future but I wouldn't mind adding stuff and getting into car flipping essentially. I feel like I could be fairly successful at it as long as I could keep "the budget" in mind between the point of buying and then selling it for profit. She just glared :happy175: .......but she never disagreed with my idea LOL

Sounds like a "yes" to me.
:deal:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts