'07 - '13 Tahoe ROSEN DVD/NAV Stereo Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billy in Philly

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My '08 Tahoe came with a Rosen in-dash DVD/NAV Stereo, and it's giving me some minor issues, so would like to replace it. I've called Rosen, which got bought by another company, and that company doesn't know or care about Rosen stereos.

Any idea if there's a site or shop out there that sells either Rosen in-dash units or makes a close OEM replacement? I appreciate the info!

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
My '08 Tahoe came with a Rosen in-dash DVD/NAV Stereo, and it's giving me some minor issues, so would like to replace it. I've called Rosen, which got bought by another company, and that company doesn't know or care about Rosen stereos.

Any idea if there's a site or shop out there that sells either Rosen in-dash units or makes a close OEM replacement? I appreciate the info!

Give Walt a call at ADC mobile... he is a great guy to deal with... very friendly and knowledgeable. He is who I bought my GM1210 from.

https://www.adcmobile.com/product/cs-gm1210-ca/

Just out of curiosity... what kind of issues are you having with the Rosen???

OP
OP
B

Billy in Philly

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Give Walt a call at ADC mobile... he is a great guy to deal with... very friendly and knowledgeable. He is who I bought my GM1210 from.

https://www.adcmobile.com/product/cs-gm1210-ca/

Just out of curiosity... what kind of issues are you having with the Rosen???

Ken, I appreciate the info man!

One of the issues I'm having is, sometimes when I hook my phone up to the stereo via Bluetooth, after some time the entire stereo unit will freeze and I have zero control. It will stay on even after I shut the car off and get out. Only way to turn it off is pull the fuze under the hood and re-set it.

Also, some of the audio controls like bass, treble, mid etc. aren't working. Overall, the unit is finicky so would just like to replace it before football tailgating season kicks in here.

Have you ever had similar issues?

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Ken, I appreciate the info man!

One of the issues I'm having is, sometimes when I hook my phone up to the stereo via Bluetooth, after some time the entire stereo unit will freeze and I have zero control. It will stay on even after I shut the car off and get out. Only way to turn it off is pull the fuze under the hood and re-set it.

Also, some of the audio controls like bass, treble, mid etc. aren't working. Overall, the unit is finicky so would just like to replace it before football tailgating season kicks in here.

Have you ever had similar issues?

I have had mine installed for 2-3 years without any issues. It's a little slow to boot into navigation but aside from that it's been great and sounds much better than stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14