Yukon 2000 parking brake cables

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kazap

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone happy new member first try. I am french speaking so excuse any mistake. I need confirmation of parking brake cable routing especially from left back plate returning toward front at differential. Originally no cables present. Thank youa87178a032320ff74f2bc92fdc490752.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

OP
OP
Kazap

Kazap

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone happy new member first try. I am french speaking so excuse any mistake. I need confirmation of parking brake cable routing especially from left back plate returning toward front at differential. Originally no cables present. Thank youa87178a032320ff74f2bc92fdc490752.jpg

Both cables below differential

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^ and the cable coming from the right side usually goes under the sway bar, also your sway bar looks really out of whack, when the vehicle is sitting on the ground, the sway bar should be straight in-line (level) with the frame, not pointing up

OP
OP
Kazap

Kazap

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
^^^ and the cable coming from the right side usually goes under the sway bar, also your sway bar looks really out of whack, when the vehicle is sitting on the ground, the sway bar should be straight in-line (level) with the frame, not pointing up
Thanks for info. Yukon resting on four supports rear end not touching ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn