Grimes' 2003 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated the original post with my last month's worth of mods. LED swaps, new housings, tails, some debage, de-pinstripe. Looking forward to hearing what y'all think! As always, thanks for all the help with these mods and improvements.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Nice improvements.

Funny to see someone else ride around w/ the 3rd row folded down.

OP
OP
G

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Nice improvements.

Funny to see someone else ride around w/ the 3rd row folded down.

Well, I keep them in because I never know when I will use them, and it happens often enough. Plus I think the weight on the rear wheels makes for better control, though probably negligible. I keep em down because otherwise they are in my rear view. If I adjust it to see over them, half the mirror reflects the ceiling. The joys of sitting high and close.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I keep them in because I never know when I will use them, and it happens often enough. Plus I think the weight on the rear wheels makes for better control, though probably negligible. I keep em down because otherwise they are in my rear view. If I adjust it to see over them, half the mirror reflects the ceiling. The joys of sitting high and close.

I do the same thing, hence why i said someone else doing it. Friends say im crazy and to take them out, but have had some of those odd instances where i needed them. So i just fold them down. Your right, it does help see out back better with em down.

interior looks really clean as well.

OP
OP
G

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I definitely need to do some carpet refreshing with spray and vacuum. I've been getting the drivers side floor a little grassy and dusty from my boots, and the back from my gear. Just can't see it in the picture haha. The rubber linings really collect that stuff.

OP
OP
G

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated the first post with new pictures at bottom of new mods.

-Antenna delete
-6 High with Low/Fogs
-LED 3rd brake light

Hopefully I'll get to the AUX input this week. I've got the jack and input wire, just need to do it. The Krylon fusion paint is a Christmas present, so that will be on hold.

z0lt3c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it's not covered in salt like mine right now.

How do you like the Reckart tune? Haven't heard of them before...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar