Grimes' 2003 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard nightmare-ish stories of salt, and will never live in the northeast!

Reckart Performance Tuning is run by Brian Reckart, a local tuner. He personally prefers GM vehicles, but there are other folks at the place that do other makes, foreign and domestic. It was great, he definitely knew what he was doing, and taught me some along the way. 1 combined MPG increase, compensated for the CAI and exhaust, hugely noticeably firmer shifts. Very much worth it.

OP
OP
G

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WeatherTech weather deflectors! Very excited about the look. Curious to see how it effects me while driving.

20140606_115600_zps8087ae44.jpg

OP
OP
G

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold at $3,000 after being listed for a few weeks on various websites. Went to a happy couple that left already having plans for fixing up the interior, which was solid closure for me. Thank you everyone in the NBS section for their assistance with this truck, as I have been quite needy and picky with it! It got my dad through 7 years then me through about 6, and hopefully many more for its next owners.

That said, I've moved on up to the NNBS section with a new-to-me 2010 Tahoe. See y'all around!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts