Parking Brake Actuator - 2003 Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fbird1969

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can source the complete right rear parking brake actuator ? I know my lever that exits the backing plate and connects to the cable is definitely gone. I have seen some actuator rebuild kits with just the star wheel adjusters but have not seen any view where I can buy the lever that actuates the actuator itself.
Thank you!
2003 Yukon XL with 4 wheel discs, NOT the heavy duty option (not the 9,900lb I think must be oriented for towing)

OP
OP
F

fbird1969

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No... sorry the one you shared goes up in the cabin
Mine is the lever that routes through the right rear wheel backing plate and exerts force on the actuator that spreads apart the parking brake shoe to lock the wheel

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I didn't read the description but I have seen the lever before and also under the dash I have never seen that lever. Hell, didn't even consider it for that. Under dash levers would be more finished than that lever. I could have read that and discounted too.

I just noticed you joined in 2011. Must have a great working rig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dano1