Wiring Connectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool.

I've had to use Amazon and eBay for my projects because Mouser will only sell in bulk as far as I can tell. Sometimes I can't find the exact PN anywhere else.

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have found this Delphi connector catalog to be invaluable for matching GM connectors and terminals.

I keep a copy on my hard drive for quick reference. Once you find the part number in the catalog, I have generally been able to find a place to buy it by googling the part number.

As for Mouser, I have not had any trouble buying small quantities in the past. Maybe they have recently changed.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have found this Delphi connector catalog to be invaluable for matching GM connectors and terminals.

I keep a copy on my hard drive for quick reference. Once you find the part number in the catalog, I have generally been able to find a place to buy it by googling the part number.

As for Mouser, I have not had any trouble buying small quantities in the past. Maybe they have recently changed.

Link takes a password to log in. Care to share the catalog by posting it directly? Or how big is the file?

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try to attach the pdf here, it's around 12 MB. I'm not sure what file size limitations there are the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17