Who else is Dropped with 28s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Migo713

Migo713

Reaction score
Yeah in the future I want to do a big brake kit, just want to work on some other things now. Hey @arton28s how much did you drop your truck in the front? And did you have to cut the front bump stop brackets also like the rear?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any plans to fix the dent @Migo713 ?

OP
OP
Migo713

Migo713

Reaction score
Dents and paint all last on my list @07Burb as it's my daily driver and people always hitting with doors in the parking lot or trying to break in it. Looks good to me

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking low man. Closes that wheel well gap up nicely. Like the removed chrome bug deflector better.

arton28s

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah in the future I want to do a big brake kit, just want to work on some other things now. Hey @arton28s how much did you drop your truck in the front? And did you have to cut the front bump stop brackets also like the rear?
I have da 2inch drop spindles n keys in da front which makes it a 3inch drop in da front n yes I had to cut da bracket so it wouldn't bottom out...

arton28s

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just had to use Spohn rear lower adjustable control arms. I didn't get it aligned, it drives fine to me. If I mess with the front then I will aligne it. I pushed my wheel the most back I could, to make surr

View attachment 57586

View attachment 57587

View attachment 57588

View attachment 57591

View attachment 57593
@Migo713 I notice u have the trailing arm bracket ... Did u have dat install b4 u bough the lower control arms or did u buy it all together ..reason I'm asking is cuz I was thinking of just getting the trailing arm bracket since it does da same thing n it's cheaper Dan the LCA..lmk

OP
OP
Migo713

Migo713

Reaction score
The only reason I bought my rear hardware kit with the trailing arm bracket was so my springs don't pop out @arton28s cause when ever I jacked it up or something similar they would pop out of place. But to move the rear wheel back yes you will need the lower adjustable control arms

OP
OP
Migo713

Migo713

Reaction score
I did have my rear hardware kit first . And bought my parts separate @arton28s do you have a pic of how your front bump stop looks like now? And did u have to roll the front fenders @arton28s

arton28s

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The only reason I bought my rear hardware kit with the trailing arm bracket was so my springs don't pop out @arton28s cause when ever I jacked it up or something similar they would pop out of place. But to move the rear wheel back yes you will need the lower adjustable control arms
Oh ok...see what I did so dey wouldn't pop out,I zip tie them to the axle...dey don't move at all wen I jack up da truck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts