Who else is Dropped with 28s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Migo713

Migo713

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking about cutting the part where it rubs, and the angle grinder is a good idea for the bolt. I placed an order for the adustable lower control arms for the rear. Hopefully if they help I can get away without the cutting and grinding lol cause I like the way it tucks the rear tires a bit

arton28s

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a Tahoe slammed on 28s but rear tires seem to be too close toward door side,was wondering if maybe da adjustable lower control arm will fix da problem...keep us updated if u get them install

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah The rear control arms worked, and they look nice!

Did you just do the lowers or both upper and lower? Are they Spohn and did you need a 4 wheel alignment after? I know that's a few questions but I've been considering it. My tires rub but only when cornering hard. Thanks!

OP
OP
Migo713

Migo713

Reaction score
I just had to use Spohn rear lower adjustable control arms. I didn't get it aligned, it drives fine to me. If I mess with the front then I will aligne it. I pushed my wheel the most back I could, to make surr

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OP
OP
Migo713

Migo713

Reaction score
I had installed the one inch spacer in the rear meanwhile I fixed the rubbing. I'll take a pic soon when I take them off to get the full 6" rear drop. This is how it looks now

image.jpeg

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks nice dude
those tires are painted on the rims
and LOL i dont care what kinda suspension is on it 28 inch rims with 295/25 28s is going to have one stiff ass ride

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo