What sparkplugs are you guys using.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudsport96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was avoiding this thread because i havent put that many miles on my tahoe since i bought it from the dealership. But, i dont know for a fact that they did plugs on it now that i think about it. Guess that goes on the list for when it warms up again.

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was avoiding this thread because i havent put that many miles on my tahoe since i bought it from the dealership. But, i dont know for a fact that they did plugs on it now that i think about it. Guess that goes on the list for when it warms up again.
So about two more months.

Robbler112

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ngk iridium I've used 4 times in my 07.. Delco's have been out of stock totally or 4 or 5 count left.. NGK have given me no problem's.

SnowDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washington. The desert side not the Starbucks side
NGK Iridium. Don't really have anything to say on the things other than they work.

Get some feeler gauges to gap though. The little coin looking gap thing you can get at the register for 2 bucks doesn't work worth a shit IMO. And no, they aren't gapped out of the package. Spec 'em. Just don't scuff the center electrode. If you need to increase the gap, scoot the ground electrode like you would a bottle opener - not by prying between it and the positive pin

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AC Delco's, and I jumped a heat range to try and help with the plug fouling on #6.