What I saw today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sam123

Reaction score
Saw the ugliest thing today. A last gen Yukon with 15+ Escalade rear lighting. When braking, you couldn't even tell they were on, as shown here. Looks like some eBay garbage imo.

IMG_1355.JPG

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't actually seen one in person, but have seen some pics of a few NNBS tahoes and Yukons with the new esky lights. I'm just not a fan. The look of them on the actual new escalade has slightly grown on me. And the stock ones on the esky are bright as hell. You can see those lights for miles ahead in traffic. Lol. But just not a fan of them on anything other than a new esky.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw the ugliest thing today. A last gen Yukon with 15+ Escalade rear lighting. When braking, you couldn't even tell they were on, as shown here. Looks like some eBay garbage imo.

View attachment 78917

With 99% of the drivers in Miami-Dade Broward County texting you need the brightest taillights as possible as the bulk of drivers only look up from their phone to look at traffic in front of them for a few short seconds.

Tinting your taillights is another dumb move IMHO..Might look nice but when I-95 is coming to dead stop in the blazing sun it would nice if the one in back of me sees me immediately coming to a dead stop.

Sometimes I put the 4 way flasher on [ just for a few short seconds] to slow down the one behind me when traffic is coming to a dead stop from 70 MPH..I notice a lot tractor trailers do that..All that is just IMHO.

Naz 23 Esky

Reaction score
With 99% of the drivers in Miami-Dade Broward County texting you need the brightest taillights as possible as the bulk of drivers only look up from their phone to look at traffic in front of them for a few short seconds.

Tinting your taillights is another dumb move IMHO..Might look nice but when I-95 is coming to dead stop in the blazing sun it would nice if the one in back of me sees me immediately coming to a dead stop.

Sometimes I put the 4 way flasher on [ just for a few short seconds] to slow down the one behind me when traffic is coming to a dead stop from 70 MPH..I notice a lot tractor trailers do that..All that is just IMHO.

I use the flashers as well. Being rearended frequently its a shame that not only do you have to be concerned about what's infont but now worry about preventing being hit in the back. Funny the last time I was rearended was in Orlando on my way to Miami.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vadenA77