What DON'T you like about your 2015?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can use mine without the truck being on. I stand at the door and just hold down #2 and it goes right to my settings.

So perhaps holding it down is the correct operation? I've just been pushing and releasing (like I do in the Acadia). I will give that a shot. Thank you.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So perhaps holding it down is the correct operation? I've just been pushing and releasing (like I do in the Acadia). I will give that a shot. Thank you.

It took my dealer and several phone calls to figure out what should be simple.

There is a remote 1 and 2 although they are not marked. They coincide with that memory button. When you turn the vehicle off and open the door it will go to the exit programed position. If you do not lock the door, it will not return unless you hold that button down.

When you unlock your vehicle it will go to that remote and memory setting. Living in Iowa, we don't normally lock our doors in rural areas so took me a while to understand why it worked sometimes and sometimes it did not.

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do these things not have a light in the cargo area behind the rear seat? I can't find anything at night....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12many

Reaction score
No rear light in cargo area

back cargo area floor is much too high

there is room for improvement with mylink and text messages and Bluetooth song play

Sun glass holder will not hold any of my 4 pairs of sun glasses

adjust color options in menu as teal is often hard to see

interior lights is often too dim

front headlights are dim

front seat are hard and leather is stiff (low quality) but I hope durable as all heck as a result.

The front vehicle alert warning seems useless to me. by the time it goes off, I would not be able to stop.

add a usb port for the rear seat (currently only in front and 3rd row seats

the air reciculate light is not active when in auto mode

add rear air activation to remote start and give ability to adjust HVAC system in menues for remote start

add mirror adjust to seat memory.

I love Tahoe, but room for improvement.

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after 13 months of ownership, 9800 miles

1. clunking drivers seat
2. squeaky exhaust noise when shifting to V-4 mode
3. radio randomly freezes. have to restart vehicle to reset
4. rumble/vibration when driving in V-4 mode from 40-60 mph
5. fluttering/buffetting noise when windows are down and V-4 active
6. base radio won't let you BT stream music...WFT is that? my 2012 Challenger has BT music streaming from factory...and yet my $50k Tahoe doesn't?
7. When at a stoplight, the idle is very rough when AC is on. Smooth as butter when AC is off. Engine RPM appears to be <500 RPM with AC on, about 550 rpm with AC off

really like this vehicle otherwise. Just annoyed that I spent so much money for these issues. The rumbling is about to become a huge issue for me

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How? I asked the GMC dealership and they didn't know how to do it.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 7 months of ownership of my wife's ride, my only complaint is still the ACC. I hate it.

Other than that, the vehicle is simply the best SUV GM has ever built. My wife loves it.
Smooth, powerful, quiet, and feels like it's hovering on the freeway.

Last edited:

knoop.marc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
1) hazard button should be front and center; not on top of steering column

2) no dead pedal (left foot)

--
2015i Yukon Denali

techbrute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) hazard button should be front and center; not on top of steering column

2) no dead pedal (left foot)

--
2015i Yukon Denali

That stupid hazard button has been there since at least the 70s. It's stupid that you can't easily activate them while still moving. You have to reach through or around the steering wheel. Lame lame lame. It's not just the Tahoe and siblings, it's every GM.

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It took my dealer and several phone calls to figure out what should be simple.

There is a remote 1 and 2 although they are not marked. They coincide with that memory button. When you turn the vehicle off and open the door it will go to the exit programed position. If you do not lock the door, it will not return unless you hold that button down.

When you unlock your vehicle it will go to that remote and memory setting. Living in Iowa, we don't normally lock our doors in rural areas so took me a while to understand why it worked sometimes and sometimes it did not.

Well that explains why I get intermittent seat position. When I fuel up the damn seat doesn't go back into position... now I know why.. I need to lock it when I get out. But living in Salinas CA you MUST lock your door even though you are at the gas pump.... guess I'm getting a little lazy!! Thank for the clarification.

Seat AC... is it suppose to get cold??? It sometimes work ... next oil change I will bring it up.
2015i Denali

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20