Have you ever ridden in the back seat of your own vehicle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good point. I've never been in the backseats of any of my vehicles. Other than backseat of my Camaro when I was in my early 20's with my now wife..

But never ridden in the back while the vehicle is being driven.

jgraves

Reaction score
I use the second row to change clothes for outdoor activities when it’s very cold (second row buckets are great for this, snowy boots on the mat behind the drivers seat, turn 90* for dry carpet to put on a couple pair of fresh socks) and have used the third row as an office when I’m using the laptop in the garage or on the road, but I can’t think of a time where anyone else drove it while I was in it.

06 Yukon XL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did it for the first time last Friday. Was surprised at the high seating position in the second row. My third row is always out. I need the cargo space.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I had a 2002 Tahoe with barn doors before my current Tahoe. I was at a favorite watering hole and two guys were buying round after round. I must have had 10-12 shots of Jim Beam, on top of the beer I had been drinking and then more beer after they left. A lady was in there that was a member of the bar's weekend band and I knew her. She was there with her 3 older kids. She drove me home with one kid in the passenger seat and me in the second row and was very drunk. The other 2 kids followed in the car they all came in.

So, YEA, I rode in the second row seat. More like was obliterated in the second row bench seat. Those days are over since I no longer drink.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was still living in Colorado, a bunch of us went to a Dead & Co. show in Boulder in our '07 and I got totally shit-faced. Our friend Hope doesn't drink so she got us all back to Longmont safely. My wife and I sat in the 3rd row and it was cool. I remember thinking I could easily ride back there on a trip. When we take long trips, our son pulls rank on his sister and gets the 3rd row to himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660