What do you guys think about this one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I am waiting for my insurance settlement on my totaled PPV I have been looking around for its replacement and stumbled across this one.

It already has most of the things I added to my PPV, including the trailering package, center console and third row seating. Super low miles and it's 4x4. Only dislikes are cloth front seats and no backup camera or nav (may have OnStar)

TrueCar says the price is high, but KBB has it right in range
1630090891690.png 1630090912565.png

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the prices so high, for new or used vehicles, and the dealer holding the cards I would say that if you really need a vehicle RIGHT now and you have to have this one, then pull the trigger. But if you can wait and shop around, cuz you really don't need it, then wait. Just the financing and payments send shivers down my spine. I own my ride outright and am glad I don't have that monthly note anymore. But that just my opinion...Who wants cake!

Last edited:

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cloth front buckets but leather in the back? Huh?
And that price does seem kinda high. Yes it’s super clean from what the photos show, but most stealerships have prices jacked up to compensate for the lack of inventory due to the chip shortage.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I am waiting for my insurance settlement on my totaled PPV I have been looking around for its replacement and stumbled across this one.

It already has most of the things I added to my PPV, including the trailering package, center console and third row seating. Super low miles and it's 4x4. Only dislikes are cloth front seats and no backup camera or nav (may have OnStar)

TrueCar says the price is high, but KBB has it right in range
View attachment 348770 View attachment 348771
I thought old cop cars were supposed to be cheap! This one is not an SSV, that would be K2 in the VIN and this one is a K4 for a Fleet vehicle. Don't remember what the differences might be. Miles are low and 2nd and 3rd row are leather or vinyl and even the front seats look to be in good trim, all that can be changed anyway. Looks leveled and says Sirius XM delete. What are the regular LT and LTZ Tahoes running for in your neck of the woods with similar miles?

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its about 5-6k over priced.

Dont forget to shop GovDeals.com . Its a public auction site..

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gosh, that seems high....The pics do not show a console and those rear 2 rows are probably "naugahyde" The mileage is great and it looks clean. Interior can be swapped easily though-as you know having a PPV in the past!

OP
OP
madmanjustice

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gosh, that seems high....The pics do not show a console and those rear 2 rows are probably "naugahyde" The mileage is great and it looks clean. Interior can be swapped easily though-as you know having a PPV in the past!
It has the jump seat console.

OP
OP
madmanjustice

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought old cop cars were supposed to be cheap! This one is not an SSV, that would be K2 in the VIN and this one is a K4 for a Fleet vehicle. Don't remember what the differences might be. Miles are low and 2nd and 3rd row are leather or vinyl and even the front seats look to be in good trim, all that can be changed anyway. Looks leveled and says Sirius XM delete. What are the regular LT and LTZ Tahoes running for in your neck of the woods with similar miles?
Finding an LT or LTZ around the same vintage with under 125000 miles is tough. don't think I have seen one at all

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems like Top Dollar +.

Everything is high right now, but pretty much every PhD that follows such things believe it is transitory (won’t last).

To me, this one was clearly a fleet/government vehicle, which means it sold for pretty close to bottom dollar when new and likely the seller bought for waaay under what he is asking, knowing he is in a moment with low inventories and many willing buyers.

I agree with the advice offered previously. If you can wait it out a while, you likely will be looking at the same thing for maybe 60-70% of what he is asking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan