Check out my new PPV build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

signguy62

Reaction score
this page has all the info you need, from what I remember its mostly red wires and a few red/white, the yellow plug with 2 wires is for the airbag in the seat.
Yeah, thanks for those pin outs. But I have no idea what I'm looking at when it comes to those. I'm just going to cut the chassis side plug off in my truck and match wire color, wire for wire to the chassis side harness pigtails I cut from the seat donor vehicle.

signguy62

Reaction score
Just gonna do my best to splice these into my trucks chassis harness for the seats.

signguy62

Reaction score
this page has all the info you need, from what I remember its mostly red wires and a few red/white, the yellow plug with 2 wires is for the airbag in the seat.
Thanks for the info. I ended up following the one video from YouTube. Just followed his directions and basically just matched up wire to wire by color. Got all the basic power seat functions up and running. Thanks again for the assistance.

Jimgeorge

Reaction score
I have heard alot about that, I will be looking into it for sure
It’s cheap and easy. Use the marks on the backside to guide you when cutting the rectangular hole for the DIC switch. Panel snaps in and out but you have to take almost all of it except for the passenger AC vent. Superglue it in place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01