What do you guys do to get ur Hoe ready for Winter?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98blackbell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check fluids!

Make sure the A/C works. Its 80 degrees here this week!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far this year parked it and bought a battery tender. I really should just put my stock wheels back on

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really don't change anything. I always carry tools, straps (never use chains to pull out a vehicle), both my hitch receivers. Only thing I don't carry are jumpers, might throw some in this year. Fluids, I check year around, so nothing changes there. And 4 wheel drive, I use that during all seasons anyways..So I know that works. I have to replace a cv shaft this week before it snows though

I almost always wear boots, but I have hunting boots in the back also. I have a mag-light in back, and one of my Matco tools lights in the center consul. I throw in my hunting jacket and some gloves also for some extra warmth

I'm expecting a few phone calls from my sister this year. She just got her license a few months ago, so this is her first winter driving. And I don't think she fully understands how the 4 wheel drive works in her blazer..

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm expecting a few phone calls from my sister this year. She just got her license a few months ago, so this is her first winter driving. And I don't think she fully understands how the 4 wheel drive works in her blazer..

:lol:
since all i do is WIN i wear swimp truncks and flipy flopys in my truck in mounds of jersey snow cuz i go hard in the paint cuz! jk but what other guys said straps blankets ect.... i do keep my c/b on more in the winter tuned into weather

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check YOUR TIRES...bald tires are never good!
Check your TP too bc it tends run low with the change in climate in NY.
B/c I can I change my coolant every year right before winter!
Did James do your coolant when he did your intake manifolds?
Other then tht your good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melsayed