What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knucklebuster283

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Today I removed all the left over wiring from PO stereo, pulled the spark plugs and cleaned them. #'s 2, 3, and 7, caked with a white crusty crap. # 2 so bad it wasn't firing. Possible head gaskets in the very near future. Will be doing a compression test this week. Ran like crap before, now pretty good.

nikoniko99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i just got ***** for $165(wasn't sure if it was a deal)! front and rear diff oil change... i didn't have any clue about any of it! after the mechanic showed me what he did, lessoned learned... check with TYF community before anything else! looked easy enough for a newbie like myself to do, oh well.

Last edited:

landsoul

Reaction score
For giggles I went to the local Chevy dealer to get a price on replacing the upper and lower ball joints. They quoted me $1,400 for one wheel.

I laughed and did it myself for under $100 using Moog parts.

I ordered all my felpro gaskets, thermostat and bolts to get ready for this weekend when i replace the intake gasket.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on vacation about 700 miles from home, and of course the water pump decides to puke coolant all over...

cent frum a smaert fone

landsoul

Reaction score
Met up with Justin from Black Bear for an upgraded performance tune. Really enjoying the responsiveness of the throttle and the shift points.

bigal11419

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced the rear wiper arm due to the old one only clean half the window. Wound up having to cut the old one off, it would not budge.

99YukonSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change, rotation, and picked up some 17x8 American racing wheels on the Summit Racing discount rack today. One has a slight dent on the lip which I can get fixed through work or just live with it. Any tire suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayden with 2011 y