What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
45 seconds later that freaking boot is now in the garbage can.

I agree with you that the situation sucks, but cutting the boot off was not wise. The will more than likely send you a bill, as each boot is applied to the vehicle and all that vehicles license plate information is sent directly to the parking authority of the Police Department so they could track which boot was applied to which vehicle.

One of my old Police Department's used to bill the registered owner if one of their boots were vandalized. I have no idea how much was billed, but I want to say it was around $800.00

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
If The Seattle Police want to bill me I will say when I came out it was broken like that and some good Samaritan must have done it. No way I would support the cops in Seattle by paying a bill. Especially one from a previous owner when they had no room to work with me on the fact that I told them date it was registered in my name.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
If The Seattle Police want to bill me I will say when I came out it was broken like that and some good Samaritan must have done it. No way I would support the cops in Seattle by paying a bill. Especially one from a previous owner when they had no room to work with me on the fact that I told them date it was registered in my name.

Yeah f that they must be real scumbags

TTZ06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
404312_3063572318767_1547254753_32741450_982629649_n.jpg

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a frantic call from my GF. The city of Seattle booted the Tahoe (called and found out the previous owner had a massive ticket list and the city was not going to remove the boot unless I paid 190.00 to have the parking authority come to remove it)... 90 minutes later I was down there in the G37 with my hacksaw in passenger seat. 45 seconds later that freaking boot is now in the garbage can.

I am a fairly law abiding citizen but the city of Seattle can F$%$ off! Not paying some hippy democrat city my money for tickets I did not earn myself.

Just curious. Didnt you have to register and insure it in your name? Not quite sure how they would have his info on your tags.

I'm still gathering parts. So far new spider assembly, control arm bushings, ss lines and ball joints. Going to get bearings and seals tomorrow and start this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPKennny