What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
over the past couple days I got some new snow tires for winter driving, replaced my DRL's with LEDs. Have turn signal LEDs and Fog Light LEDs sitting at the house right now to be installed this evening. Also did the full time DRL and Fog Light mod.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Brent-how does that Cquartz work? Where is a good place to get some? Thnx in advance.

Monkeyman

Reaction score
It says, "Can be used indoors or other fixed station applications.". No idea what this antenna is for (HAM?) or if you're just looking for something to fill the hole.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looking for something to fill the hole. On past ex-police vehicles we have purchased, they plug the holes with a rubber plug. Those rot and crack after a few years. I've replaced others with antennas of various builds just to prevent water leaks (and it looks more official :) ). I was looking for a short antenna that could fill the hole and make it into and out of the garage.

I may go ahead and get a low-profile GPS antenna, in case I add anything that needs one in the future, for the second and last hole.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...that's a lot p5Qf8fw.gif ...so with the Yuk getting the 20's does that mean you'll be getting new rims for her soon? I guess you got approval for the Denali mod? :D

Nope I was on the brink of ordering the 2015 denali 22's but I decided to get myself a new 60" samsung led tv and the pioneer avic-8000nex and two sets of brand new tires lol. So yea there goes that money out the window. The Denali will have the ck375 rep 22's on some brand new Nitto NT420S 305/40/22 tires.

Last edited:

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passenger rear tire was flat this morning and found it to be leaking from the inside lip where there was a small dent. Wife at least did not confess, so go figure... Maybe it was there when we got it. Oh well...

Took it to a shop to get straightened. Will get it back tomorrow and then my quest to get rid of those big black stupid 26s will start. Just not my style, and luckily not really my wife's, either. But looks like people do want them, so I feel a trade coming soon.

mtrummag

Reaction score
over the past couple days I got some new snow tires for winter driving, replaced my DRL's with LEDs. Have turn signal LEDs and Fog Light LEDs sitting at the house right now to be installed this evening. Also did the full time DRL and Fog Light mod.
Where did you order all of your LED's?

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear wheels is fixed and back in the truck. Then took the truck to a locksmith who tried to jimmy the broken part of the key out of the ignition, but had to take the whole tumbler out.

He said the PO probably tried super glue, or something, to fish out the broken piece when it broke and the piece was really stuck in there. Locksmith cut me a new key and we are good to go again.

Next on the list is the broken passenger side front door handle. Bought a whole set of new GM ones because I'm sure the others will fail at some point, too.

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Brent-how does that Cquartz work? Where is a good place to get some? Thnx in advance.

I would actually recommend using CQuartz UK over the standard CQuartz. CQUK has a higher Silica content and provides more gloss then the standard CQuartz. I actually prefer to use CarPro DLUX on wheels as it is more durable then the standard CQuartz also.

I have a part time detailing business and am a CQuartz Finest Authorized Installer which is their premium professional only coating. CarPro makes a lot of great products for maintaining your vehicles appearance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleeeper