What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually paid someone else to do an oil change on the 2012 because we're taking a camping trip starting this weekend and will be driving 1000 miles or so. It's a local quick lube that has competent techs who do good work. $95 out the door for 5w-40 Euro spec oil (engine mods).
That’s feeling is like someone else opening the door for you ole lady.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
could be wiring if it's more than one but hopefully not.

Yeah, I watched this southmain auto vid where he was trying to figure out a coolant temp sensor issue, and it started making me wonder how accurate the aftermarket one I have is.

I had to replace the sensor and the connector due to physical damage. :ehcapt:

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
And the other day I tinted my front windows with some 3m Ceramic IR 35%
It should be the legal limit in my state.

1700179473835.png

This is the side I did pretty good with.
The other side I believe there was a little too much preshrinking done before install.
then I kept getting creases, so I junked the piece.

Then I started over but the piece slipped when doing the trim so it ended up a little short. :(
Not enough left to start over again, so I just made a trim piece and installed it.

You can hardly tell from the outside, but it's there.
I need one of those boards they use to measure and cut cloth. :banghead:

Good enough for now.

That tint is supposed to block a ton of heat, so it should be interesting how it acts during the next summer.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
new passenger side cat (old one broke apart inside), code still away for the drivers side since new 02 sensors on Monday. I think if it was going to throw the code again it would have by now. Just kind of a cowinkydink that the passenger side decided to crumble...... :shrug:

Down8

Reaction score
A big day for my 07.

Was in the shop for new transmission lines, aircon compressor, rear trailing arms, new exhaust bolts and a few other things.

Last but not least, a set of 22" RST wheels, which I think look awesome. :)View attachment 414427View attachment 414428
Agree - nice wheels. Before I read all of the post, I thought: "Those are great wheels." 22s are a bit large for my offroad-preferred look, but they fit your truck perfectly.

-bZj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman