What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I also found this on the GM website but I didn’t find the shock sensor.

Yep, that's where we installed mine as mentioned earlier if you want to look underneath for them. The shock sensor is getting hard to find but the other it still relatively plentiful.

For those that come along later, while you can install them yourself, they require programming to become operational via ACDelco's TDS system. You can do with this with a subscription and compatible device. You'll very likely have to call their tech support and they will create a custom program for your truck which you can download and install a day or so later.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yep, that's where we installed mine as mentioned earlier if you want to look underneath for them. The shock sensor is getting hard to find but the other it still relatively plentiful.

For those that come along later, while you can install them yourself, they require programming to become operational via ACDelco's TDS system. You can do with this with a subscription and compatible device. You'll very likely have to call their tech support and they will create a custom program for your truck which you can download and install a day or so later.
I found mine and when I touched the module it came off the duct. I added new 3M tape and moved it up on top of the BCM bracket like the TSB outlined.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
@mods
Can someone move our chatter about the horn honking to a new thread for us? I think it would be good for other owners to be able to find it. I am not sure if a google search will find this.

Monz11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was starting to think this build was made up. :bleh: Congrats on finally repossessing it!

Why was the A/C compressor relocated?
I relocated everything bc it makes it easier to access. The ICT billet brackets are great and make changing out ac, alt, and power steering extremely easy.
I ended up buying 3 different brackets, bc 1) type of ac compressor, i.e gm stock or sanden 508/7176 and 2) supercharger
Needless to say I have 2 brand new black powdercoated and available, if anyone is interested for $325 shipped!
I'm going to replace the catch can with a better quality and larger size. As well as crankcase breather, as soon as I get cleared from the podiatrist!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC