What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Been doing well bud. Thanks for asking. Yourself?

Looks like I haven’t missed too much as of late. Anything I need to be caught up on in the past six months? Ha!

Good ole Asheville. I used to pass through Winston Salem area on my way to/from Michigan and NC. I took the Asheville route one time in the winter and decided that mountain range was meant for skiing and hiking, not driving. Granted it’s the same mountains going the other route, just not nearly as steep.
Are you running any anti-sway stabilizer bars between your trailer and the hitch?
I suspect you've been up to some secret squirrel stuff:patriot::secret:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Cash only" because I know someone will want to trade some ****** (apparently you can't type "hairoin")or fentanyl for them. Shit is so common around here.

Although I should have said I would trade for pressure-treated deck boards.

My aunt fell and fractured three ribs. The local pharmacy cannot fill the fentanyl script until next week, so where do you live again? LOL

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, I am shopping for rear shocks and I see many notes about a ZW7 code. I do have that code on my RPO label. But I just have regular looking shocks. I looked up that code and it says premium ride with Nivomat self leveling?? I see no trace of that under my truck. No hoses or pump or anything. Does that mean the PO removed all that stuff???

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, I am shopping for rear shocks and I see many notes about a ZW7 code. I do have that code on my RPO label. But I just have regular looking shocks. I looked up that code and it says premium ride with Nivomat self leveling?? I see no trace of that under my truck. No hoses or pump or anything. Does that mean the PO removed all that stuff???
I didn't think they put the Nivomat's on the gmt900's but if they are the rear shocks are much larger looking than normal and they are expensive.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have nivomats..... They are configured within the shock it's self.
( Why they are pricey)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal