What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Check the rear coolant crossover gaskets too. Probably wouldn’t hurt to invest in a new VLOM while you have it apart but that’s up to you. And the oil pressure switch and screen too. Did you have any of the disintegrated foam under there?
Interestingly the rear coolant crossover pipe isn't present in my 2012. Lol the only new VLOM I'm investing in will be one without AFM when I delete it. The foam was acutally intact, but the front piece wasn't in its place.

Monz11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had an intake manifold leak to tackle today. Sounded like a choo choo train on a cold start when the engine idled down. Lot of caked on dirt and remnants of disintegrated wire loom under the manifold. Three of the ten vlom bolts were finger tight SMH.
Did an injection service yesterday in anticipation. At 150k miles, the upper part of the cylinder head ports still had some gunk on the walls, but you could see where the injector spray was hitting them. The valves were pretty clean as expected.
View attachment 360137
Might as well tackle the AFM/DOD delete, cam upgrade while your at it

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in the market for control arms. Never seen these adjustable ball joints. When would someone need these? Im at stock height on 22s with the autoride.

For someone who is lifted, lowered or was in a car accident.

Had an intake manifold leak to tackle today.

How long did it take you? How far are you from my house, I need it done! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo