What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So when I got to work this morning I hit the button to fold the mirrors and the driver's side did not move at all, only the passenger side. I pressed the button to fold them back out and got out and went into work. Figured I would look at it later after I got home.

When I got out of work to come home I tried to fold them again and they both worked fine. I've never had any problems with them. Figured it might've been from the cold, but it was around 40*, so not freezing.

I'll have to keep an eye on it. Hope it was just a fluke and not a motor/gear going out.
there is a little gear in the motor that cracks and starts going out fairly easy to replace just have to take the mirror apart

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got me really considering these lights. Not 100% sold on led tech for headlights, but i really like the design of these housings. They dont look cheap like every other aftermarket housings out there. Here's a short video on them
Damn the both of you! Now I’m ready to pull the plug on a set these as well.

My only issue with them is the oddly large “LED” letters in the middle of the housing. I have to say though…they did a really good job of putting this video together.

@Doubeleive you're going to have to let us know how the well the 50% dimming DRL’s work. That little nuance may not play any role in my decision, since I keep my light dial on auto all the time. As such, the only adjustment made is either brights on or off. Other than the occasional gentle pull backwards to say “no, those were my dimms, do these brights make things any clearer for you?” or “f*¢k you quit texting…pay attention and turn your damn brights off!”

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn the both of you! Now I’m ready to pull the plug on a set these as well.

My only issue with them is the oddly large “LED” letters in the middle of the housing. I have to say though…they did a really good job of putting this video together.

@Doubeleive you're going to have to let us know how the well the 50% dimming DRL’s work. That little nuance may not play any role in my decision, since I keep my light dial on auto all the time. As such, the only adjustment made is either brights on or off. Other than the occasional gentle pull backwards to say “no, those were my dimms, do these brights make things any clearer for you?” or “f*¢k you quit texting…pay attention and turn your damn brights off!”
true, same, the full glow should stay until the sensor clicks at dusk/dawn to turn the headslights on

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You got me really considering these lights. Not 100% sold on led tech for headlights, but i really like the design of these housings. They dont look cheap like every other aftermarket housings out there. Here's a short video on them

I don’t understand why the turn signals aren’t LED. That makes zero sense to me and then they call them hybrids because of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2