What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish there were more options out there, everything seems kinda crazy expensive for the 9.5s. An Eaton trutrac (Not a locker but a good posi) is over $800! That's why I still have my cheapo G80 lol.
14 volt has been around forever, I honestly thought they were really more an Optimus than I've actually it's not much out there for them though

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
14 volt has been around forever, I honestly thought they were really more an Optimus than I've actually it's not much out there for them though

I really wish the H2 version shared the same carrier because all the H2s came with 4.10s and an E locker. You can get one shipped to your door for $500 every day of the week but the locker won't swap over to its 6lug cousin.

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well in preparation for the move back to Vegas the Wifey Wagon got a little bit of work

- oil/filter change
- power steering fluid flush
- greased the whole truck
- cabin air filter
- full interior detail
- washed and a new coat of wax over the ceramic coat
- and ordered a new set of rims for the trip the old ones had some issues and I didn't want to make that drive with them.

Attachments

• tempImagegX8fqB.png
    tempImagegX8fqB.png
    840.5 KB · Views: 7
  • tempImage8e3mSU.png
    tempImage8e3mSU.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just completed 2600 mile road trip to Florida and for my troubles-looks like the 'Hoe is getting about 15mpg. While there, replaced both front wheel bearing hubs and an oil change. Glad to be back home after 20plus hours on the road.
That’s about the mileage I get in theothertwin. Thecopcar is lucky to get 13.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, before I broke the 8.6, I was planning to put an Auburn gear limited slip locker in it. But they don't offer that for the 14 bolt. So probably just a regular locker of some sort. As much as limited slip would be nice on the street, it's much more practical to have something that will completely lock up for all the shenanigans and just stay open the rest of the time.
the auburn would break anyway, spend a little more for the detroit, in the long run it's worth the money

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well in preparation for the move back to Vegas the Wifey Wagon got a little bit of work

- oil/filter change
- power steering fluid flush
- greased the whole truck
- cabin air filter
- full interior detail
- washed and a new coat of wax over the ceramic coat
- and ordered a new set of rims for the trip the old ones had some issues and I didn't want to make that drive with them.
What part of Vegas? I’m out right by the M resort

Reaction score
Well, before I broke the 8.6, I was planning to put an Auburn gear limited slip locker in it. But they don't offer that for the 14 bolt. So probably just a regular locker of some sort. As much as limited slip would be nice on the street, it's much more practical to have something that will completely lock up for all the shenanigans and just stay open the rest of the time.
ARB Air locker that b i t c h

Reaction score
So when I got to work this morning I hit the button to fold the mirrors and the driver's side did not move at all, only the passenger side. I pressed the button to fold them back out and got out and went into work. Figured I would look at it later after I got home.

When I got out of work to come home I tried to fold them again and they both worked fine. I've never had any problems with them. Figured it might've been from the cold, but it was around 40*, so not freezing.

I'll have to keep an eye on it. Hope it was just a fluke and not a motor/gear going out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26