What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatcha sellin???
the range afm and the locker down console safe, possibly all the leds i have in it from headlights ( headlights/switchback blinkers/drl) to tail lights(all 3) and interior. An oem chevy cargo organizer. Sub amp wires but probably sell that local since its heavy. Idk what else i have yet

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got hot scanner reading AFR error.
Flashed up a t00n with adjusted wot afr's, logging on the way home from work, see how it looks.
From running 87 the last few tanks, showing about 3.5% alcohol on the virtual sensor.
Curious what timing is because it feels a lot slower than on 91 or e85.
So I'll be checking on that too.

Still waiting on a few parts for the flex sensor.
And after seeing that other post, I might get some of those fancy 180° fittings too clean up how I was going to do it.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New wiper blades- Rock Auto Trico's

Tried one of the Costco Michelin wipers (they are cheap) but 6 months and they are done....
Amazon was selling a box of 10 Ancos for about $30. Figured they would last 5 years but then we bought the Sierra and my oldest daughter's Impala takes our size too!

Yesterday we got around to replacing the tie rods on the Sierra. Our Pro-Lift 3-Ton jack stands are barely tall enough to reach the bottom of the frame, we used two on the side we were working on and lifted from under the control arm until the tire was clear of the ground. The ACDelco 3-Ton stands were too short. I think we'll eventually pick up some 4 or 6 ton stands, they can lift above 14 inches.

Everything went off without a hitch until we put the new ones together and checked our measurements. The new ones were over an inch longer! It was then we noticed that the inner and outer tie rods had been cut down. I pulled up the instructions for the Zone 6.5 Lift and sure enough, they said to cut them each down 1/2 an inch. Guess I forgot that part! So we put the old parts back on and will either take the new parts to a machine shop to be cut or maybe I'll get that new band saw I've been pining for five years!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazon was selling a box of 10 Ancos for about $30. Figured they would last 5 years but then we bought the Sierra and my oldest daughter's Impala takes our size too!

Yesterday we got around to replacing the tie rods on the Sierra. Our Pro-Lift 3-Ton jack stands are barely tall enough to reach the bottom of the frame, we used two on the side we were working on and lifted from under the control arm until the tire was clear of the ground. The ACDelco 3-Ton stands were too short. I think we'll eventually pick up some 4 or 6 ton stands, they can lift above 14 inches.

Everything went off without a hitch until we put the new ones together and checked our measurements. The new ones were over an inch longer! It was then we noticed that the inner and outer tie rods had been cut down. I pulled up the instructions for the Zone 6.5 Lift and sure enough, they said to cut them each down 1/2 an inch. Guess I forgot that part! So we put the old parts back on and will either take the new parts to a machine shop to be cut or maybe I'll get that new band saw I've been pining for five years!
An angle grinder with a cut-off wheel will get that done. :favorites37:

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
the range afm and the locker down console safe, possibly all the leds i have in it from headlights ( headlights/switchback blinkers/drl) to tail lights(all 3) and interior. An oem chevy cargo organizer. Sub amp wires but probably sell that local since its heavy. Idk what else i have yet

How much do you want for the console safe?

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz