What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well glad to see I'm not the only one having some things not go as planned

Pics to follow. I did a mock up with my ZR1 brake set up......everything went together as expected.......then the boat of fail arrived. I went up to 20" wheels to accommodate the larger brakes, but the offspace/backspacing of my wheels sad F U.

A .50" space would probably make it work, but the wheel/tire set up I have is already flush with the fenders. SO I would have to add spacers and fender flares ($450 +plus paint) to make it work........ OR sell the set up and look for another option.

Attachments

• PXL_20210821_160416500.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210821_160416500.MP.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 7
  • PXL_20210821_160422836.jpg
    PXL_20210821_160422836.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 7
  • PXL_20210821_221137450.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210821_221137450.MP.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 5

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what is this about?

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.
Geez, I never had an invisible message, sounds kind of top secret. :)

Probably have to bounce it off the computers at the NSA, I heard we are on heighten alert now.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The other option would be to get different wheels, but again, another option I'm not fond of. Especially with everything I went through to locate and get these wheels done.

NSA, its nothing like you see in the movies, trust me. But its a squirrely organization for sure.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well glad to see I'm not the only one having some things not go as planned

Pics to follow. I did a mock up with my ZR1 brake set up......everything went together as expected.......then the boat of fail arrived. I went up to 20" wheels to accommodate the larger brakes, but the offspace/backspacing of my wheels sad F U.

A .50" space would probably make it work, but the wheel/tire set up I have is already flush with the fenders. SO I would have to add spacers and fender flares ($450 +plus paint) to make it work........ OR sell the set up and look for another option.

Looking forward to pics of the widebody mod process.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other option would be to get different wheels, but again, another option I'm not fond of. Especially with everything I went through to locate and get these wheels done.

NSA, its nothing like you see in the movies, trust me. But its a squirrely organization for sure.
I worked for a company that had division that did contract work for the NSA among other departments in the Federal government. It was mainly crypto stuff.

They were walled off from the areas I worked, had separate entrances with and special security. Occasionally I would have to have a meeting with one of the guys who worked on that side. When you first sat down, if you said something like, "how are you doing?", they might respond, "why do you ask?" Different world that. :)

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I worked for a company that had division that did contract work for the NSA among other departments in the Federal government. It was mainly crypto stuff.

They were walled off from the areas I worked, had separate entrances with and special security. Occasionally I would have to have a meeting with one of the guys who worked on that side. When you first sat down, if you said something like, "how are you doing?", they might respond, "why do you ask?" Different world that. :)
Yeah some special people for sure. You should see the walk walkers after hours at the R&E building, pretty fck'n rad LOL