What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First link www.chinacardiag.com

Trojans are programs that claim to perform one function but actually do another, typically malicious. Trojans can take the form of attachments, downloads, and fake videos/programs and, once active on a system, may do a number of things, including stealing sensitive data or taking control of the device.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Hey…it sure beats the two man bleeder method. Which usually ends up being a one man method since one guy up front is lost or not paying attention, smashing the pedal to the floor before, while and after you telling them “ok, slowly pump the brake” right up until just before a lot of cursing pursues (muffled or out loud).

Which vac tool are you using? The Motive or mightyvac whichever name they are using these days.

Its just a cheap one i found on amazon.
Uses air pressure from my air compressor to power it.
Works good, but i threw away the little adapter for the brake bleeders, i just stick the little rubber end right over the nipples.

Iirc they are liks 25 bucks, i also use it to suck fluids out, and to prime a transfer pump i use to drain transmission fluid.

Mine dropped snd it broke off its lil muffler, works waaay better since then!

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
The Hoe in recent days has developed an occasional stumble / miss at idle. No issues at speed. Probably time for plugs and wires. Any other thoughts?

I did clean the MAF a few thousand miles ago. The only recent work was the brake vacuum booster was replaced. I did have to drive it for about a week with the leaky booster, and of course the idle was affected by the significant vacuum leak in that.

The miss is only occasional. Doesn’t seem to matter hot or cold, and sometimes it’ll drive for hours and not miss a beat.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Hoe in recent days has developed an occasional stumble / miss at idle. No issues at speed. Probably time for plugs and wires. Any other thoughts?

I did clean the MAF a few thousand miles ago. The only recent work was the brake vacuum booster was replaced. I did have to drive it for about a week with the leaky booster, and of course the idle was affected by the significant vacuum leak in that.

The miss is only occasional. Doesn’t seem to matter hot or cold, and sometimes it’ll drive for hours and not miss a beat.
injector cleaner for a few tanks or injector service, usually runs about $80 find a place that has the tool that connects to the fuel rail

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put injector cleaner in at least 4/5 tank full's on a regular basis usually buy a 12 pack at walmart for .99 cents each, if the idle even starts to wobble then I clean the intake, filter, maf, throttle body otherwise as a habit about every 3 months only takes a few minutes and the cleaner is cheap $3-4 a can. Keeps the engine happy and while in there I eyeball everything if something is amiss I catch it before it becomes a problem. (or try to anyway). cheap insurance.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Pull the throttle body and clean the crap out of it if you haven't done that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157