What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Sorry about my dirty laundry.
chatting about it actually helps me think and process it.

And I'm pushing my wife for bamboo again.
good possibility of having it fully grown by next year.

Other option,
Chatted with a pro about it, he suggested poplars for the now, and plant the evergreens with it.
remove the poplars before they get too tall, and by then we should have the evergreens mature enough to have some privacy.

bad news is, cul-de-sac life.
I'm looking at a really solid row of them so i never have to see him ever again.
if he can't make eye contact/call me names etc., he will have limited entertainment.

I feel bad for the neighbor next to me, there was a big patch of poplars in his yard.
But the guy before him removed them all.
So he will probably be the next target.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 6.2 that went into the 2008-9 Tahoe was the L9H and all were flex fuel. The swap is a very simple one. If you need advise PM me.
09 is l9h and 08 is l92. L92 is not flex. I know that was the addition to the l94 was only unsure of DOD

Edit: l92/l9h/l94

L92​

The L92 was introduced in 2007 for GM luxury pickups and SUVs. It was the first 6.2L LS truck engine. It was commonly known as the Vortec 6200.

L9H​

The L9H replaced the L92 in 2009. It was upgraded with Flex Fuel capability. The L9H was also known as the Vortec 6200. It was available until 2013.

L94​

The L94 was introduced in 2010. It was a premium option in the Escalade and Yukon SUVs until 2014. The L94 added Active Fuel Managment (AFM) technology for better gas mileage. It was also known as the Vortec 6200.

Last edited:

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at my wheels, and 3 of them are original. They had so much yuck on them . I decided to go mid evil on their butts. I got out the comment in a scrub brush and worked on those three that were in tough shape they look much better and actually shiny and pass the 50 foot test. That was fine with me.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony: My wheels are flaking thats why the air pressure on 2 left wheels loses 2-3 psi a week. I have one new wheel I found for an outrageous price. I justt put a couple psi in once a week on the LH tires..No nails, I looked. The 3 wheels were really bad in terms shine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeskarS

Latest posts